Thai Rice Salad with Peanut Dressing2013-05-26
- Yield : 1
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
This is an interesting recipe from Thai cuisine. The dressing is delicious in the salad and on rice all by itself.
- 1 cup white rice (uncooked)
- 1/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ginger (grated fresh)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayene
- 2 cups chicken (cooked, chopped)
- 1 cucumber (peeled, chopped)
- 1/2 cup onion (finely chopped)
- 2 cups spinach (fresh, cut into strips)
Cook rice and transfer to a large bowl.
Whisk together peanut butter, vinegar, oil, soy sauce, sugar, ginger, garlic and cayenne.
Add peanut sauce, chicken, cucumber and onion to rice and mix well and chill
Just before serving, stir in spinach.