Red Curry Chicken Kebabs2013-05-20
- Yield : 2
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Delicious and aesthetically pleasant red curry chicken kebabs make a great and special dinner as well as people’s favorite appetizer. It is especially delicious served with herby rice and salad.
- 2 chicken breasts (skinless, cut into large chunks)
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 red pepper (deseeded and chopped)
- 1 cougrette (halved, cut into chunks)
- 1 red onion (cut into large wedges)
- 1 lime
Fire up the barbecue or heat a griddle pan to high.
Put chicken, curry paste and coconut milk into a bowl and mix well. Thread vegetables and chicken onto skewers.
Takes up to 5-8 minutes to cook the skewers on the barbecue or griddle. Turn often, until the chicken is cooked.
It is good to serve with herby rice, salad and a lime half squeezed over.